At Lights Camera Selfie Gallery, we want you to have unforgettable experience... but the health and wellbeing of our staff, guests and communities is our top priority!
We are following all necessary state and local health department guidelines. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidelines. Our cleanliness measures include but are not limited to:
- Increased daytime cleaning of all photo installations between bookings
- Sanitizer stations provided at the front door and check-in station as well as on the guest counter.
- Daily disinfectant spraying or fogging of entire gallery using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19
- All Team Members are required to wear a face covering/mask.
- Guests are required to wear face covering/masks at all times with the exception of taking pictures.
- Always stay 6 feet from other parties in the gallery.
- Installed plexiglass partitions for Team Members assisting Guests at the guest counter.
- Adjusted capacity based on local guidelines to a maximum of (30) guests per booking.
- If you have a fever, feeling ill , coughing, have been around someone who has been around someone who is ill or has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please contact Lights Camera Selfie Gallery as soon as possible, and we will be happy to reschedule when you are feeling better.
It is important to take good care of yourself and others. According to the CDC, here are a few ways you can protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash, or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.